Conductive tape

Can anyone advise me on where I may be able to obtain conductive tape?

I know that lead glass makers use a copper tape, but finding one of them with stock is has not been fruitful.

BTB I am in Brisbane.

Reply to
Wayne

Try googling "copper tape" for Australia, not hard, the first hit is:

Farnell also have adhesive copper tape:

?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=copper+tape&Ntx=&_requestid=272142

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

car window repair kit

or slotcar tape from a model shop

Reply to
atec77

Most Hi Fi Shops will carry it - used as speaker cable that sticks on the wall instead of having wires lying around

David

Reply to
David

hi, what about that conductive tape they use for burglar alarms, the stuff they put on windows ? mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Pretty cheap IF you CAN find it .

Reply to
atec77

Wayne wrote in news:478c4972$0$30846$5a62ac22@per-qv1- newsreader-01.iinet.net.au:

dealextreme.com. Hong Kong mob... I've ordered from them many times. Cheap, not bad. Patience is a virtue.

GB

--
 "Most police misconduct occurs when citizens challenge an individual
  officer's authority" (Reiss, 1971 c.in Jermier & Berkes 1979)

hi, this has got to be the EASIEST google for me yet, cvame up with the foil tape FIRST hit.

mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

I have found a place at Brendal, just a few minutes south of Strathpine(sp?) called Hartley-Williams. They are a glass products manufacturer and sell to the public.

They have tapes varying in width and thickness from $15 to $30.

Thanks for the replies.

Reply to
Wayne

3M makes the stuff. Oz has a local disti..
Reply to
akamitso