RF Meters - Cross posted

"Dan N"

** What bollocks.

The demented fool has ignored all advice, refused to answer questions and is insisting someone to provide him with the impossible.

Do you give singing lessons o pigs - maybe ?

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It's a troll. Can't you see that?

--
Walt Davidson                               Email: g3nyy @despammed.com
Reply to

Only retaly

Reply to
atec 77

I just don't get it. Some guy comes in asking questions, obviously someone not very knowledgeable, and everyone jumps on him. I guess they just like to feel superior.

Dan

Reply to
Dan N

I would like to know your thoughts about this device,

Item number 129-189

TIA

:-P

Reply to
Peter

At the end of the day, if you feel that strongly about it, you need to "bite the bullet" and consider the purchase, or rental of the instrument that is needed, take it to your workplace(s) when the towers are on, and measure the strength of the signal in and around the area(s) you work. If they are over the safe limits, then you have a problem.

For safety, I would turn on and observe the meter as you approach the site in question, rather than getting there and turning it on then.

You can use these microwave detectors, but there is no guarantee that they are going to pick up all the frequencies or bands that may be being broadcast from all the towers (or individial antennas) at the worksites. If you can rent the professional instrument, and take the microwave detector kit with you, and see if and at what levels responds and its readings, it may give you a more reliable indication. If you walk up with a microwave leakage detector, it may or may not indicate a signal, and you may not know whether the signal level it indicates is dangerous or not.

Otherwise you are stuck with putting aluminium foil around your balls, and hoping for the best.

Reply to
kreed

That is an IONISING radiation detector, so bears no relevance to your original question.

I still think you are a troll and a timewaster.

--
Walt Davidson                               Email: g3nyy @despammed.com
Reply to
Walt Davidson

Fantastic, if you plan on cleaning the windows of the Lucas Heights Nuclear Reactor.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

It is sad isnt it. Though I dont see Phil's responses as he made it to my kill file a while back.

:-P

Reply to
Peter

Thanks guys, point taken. BTW, I dont care if you think I am a troll Walt Davidson. :-P

Reply to
Peter

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed fantasys.

Reply to
Rod Speed

nah you don't

Reply to
atec 77

"kreed"

** Match the tin foil hat on the TROLL's head !!

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Its basically a geiger counter, used to detect nuclear radiation, not radio/microwave frequency

A must have, if you are planning a trip to Chernobyl / Pripyat

Reply to
kreed

It looks like a lovely device. But you'd probably have more use for one that detects Non Ionizing radiation.

Hoot

There are some very depressing photos of that deserted area at

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

at

Apparently makes some great motorcycle riding though:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Those arent my kids.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I've heard of the 'nuclear family', but that's ridiculous....

Reply to
Bob Parker